Without a Word

I should have done that
I should have ignored it
like something I couldn't see
I shouldn't have looked at you at all
I should have run away
I should have acted like i didn't hear it
like something I couldn't hear.
I shouldn't have listened to love at all

Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold your breath but you ran away like this

Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
what should I say next?
my closed lips were surprised on their own
coming without any words

Why does it hurts so much?
Why does it hurts continuously ?
Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore
And that you are not here anymore
Otherwise, it's the same as before.

Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold of your breath but you ran away like this

Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
What should I say next?
My closed lips were surprised on their own

Without a word, tears fall
Without a word, my heart breaks down.
Without a word, I waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me

I zoned out. I become a fool because I cry looking at the sky

Without a word, firewell finds me
Without a word, the end comes to me
I think my heart was surprised to send you away without any preperations

It came without a word.

Without a word, it comes and leaves
Like the fever before
Maybe all I need to do is endure the hurt for a while
Because in the end, only scars are left.


#np park shin hye - without a word


Virus gegara sekarang lagi nonton You Are Beautiful nih, haha.__. Oke taulah itu drama jaman kapan coba, terus udah disiarin di tv swasta sini. Tapi emang dasarnya enggak suka kalo liatnya di TV gitu, dubbingnya jadi aneh. Mending ngebaca subtitle aja deh. Makanya pinjem DVDnya aja, makanya baru nonton, haha. Tapi keren kok (meski nonton baru sampe episode 7-_-)


Oke, sebenernya bukan mau ngomongin tentang You Are Beautiful-nya sih.__.

Entah kenapa...
lirik dari lagu itu... ngeh banget gitu ya.
Ngerasa... kesindir gitu? Hm.


Yeah. Without a word.
 
Sebenernya udah janjikan di postingan sebelumnya kalo ga bakalan cerita lagi, hm. Tapi susah, yuno.

Tapi setelah mencoba mencerna, mengerti keadaan, dan sebagainya yang sulit untuk diungkapkan oleh kata-kata (pret) akhirnya emang harus berusaha untuk menerima. Ya. Kenyataan emang kayak gini, hehe.

Kalau dulu masih agak 'ngegantung' sekarang udah bener-bener terlepas.
Bener-bener udah bukan apa-apa dan siapa-siapanya lagi.

Hmm, harus bisa menerima ya? Susah sih.
Mungkin bener apa yang dia bilang, emang susah, tapi pasti bisa. Haha :)

Fighting! Tunjukin ke dia kalo kamu bisa :) Haha :D

Comments

Popular Posts